Exercise your Right to Repair here! Below you can see our full range of Toothbrush Repair Guides for various electric toothbrushes. You can use our guides to learn how to repair your electric toothbrush and bring it back to life by replacing its battery, saving it from the landfill. Simply find the Type number or HX number marked on your toothbrush handle and use this to pick the correct guide from the list below.
Toothbrush Repair Guides
- Braun Oral-B VITALITY Type 3709
- Braun Oral-B Professional Care Type 3728 and the similar 4736
- Braun Oral-B TRIUMPH v1 Models (Types 3731, 3738 and 3745)
- Braun Oral-B TRIUMPH v2 Models (Types 3761, 3762 and 3764)
- Braun Oral-B Professional Care and TriZone Types 3754 and 3756
- Braun Oral-B Genius/Smart Type 3765
- Braun Oral-B SONIC COMPLETE Type 4717
- Braun Oral-B Professional Care Type 4729 and similar
- Colgate Omron ProClinical C200 and similar
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9340 and other HX9300 models
- Philips Sonicare EasyClean HX6530 and other HX6500 models
To repair toothbrush models not listed above, also see our list of other models with hints on how to open and repair those toothbrushes. We mainly cover models from Braun Oral-B and Philips Sonicare but there are other manufacturers such as Colgate, Omron, IBP, Sonic Plakaway, Elysee Electro and more.
Let us know in the comments section below how your toothbrush repair went!