Philips have been producing their Sonicare AirFloss range of water flossers for a number of years, and the internal rechargeable batteries start to lose capacity after a few years of use.
Fortunately, replacement Airfloss batteries are now available so you can replace the battery inside your Airfloss to give it a new lease of life.
Brand new batteries for your Philips Sonicare AirFloss flosser are available to buy from us through our secure online shop here: Sonicare AirFloss Batteries
Philips produced a range of Sonicare AirFloss flossers including the following interdental cleaners. You will find the HX number for your Airfloss on the bottom of the flosser casing.
- HX8100 series, including HX8110, HX8111, HX8120, HX8130, HX8140 and others
- HX8200 series, including HX8210, HX8211, HX8212, HX8220, HX8222, HX8230, HX8240, HX8241, HX8260, HX8261 and others
- HX8300 series, including AirFloss Pro/Ultra, HX8310, HX8311, HX8312, HX8315, HX8316, HX8330, HX8331, HX8332, HX8340, HX8341, HX8350 and others
- HX8400 series, including AirFloss Pro/Ultra, HX8410, HX8420, HX8430, HX8438, HX8440, HX8460, HX8462 and others
These AirFloss flossers take prismatic (rectangular) shaped Lithium batteries. The original batteries are often marked with some of the following markings, amongst others:
- SL 372444 P
- SL 602444
- SL 362543 C
- BYD Li-ion Polymer Battery
For Waterpik brand water flossers the replacement batteries and other parts are available through our Waterpik Spare Parts and Batteries page.