This is a replacement Lithium-ion flosser battery to fit Philips Sonicare AirFloss power dental flossers that take Lithium-ion (Li-ion) rechargeable batteries of this size.
Note: This product can only be delivered within the UK due to courier restrictions on Li-ion batteries. For international delivery outside the UK please see the links below for vendors who will deliver to your country:
- Sonicare AirFloss Batteries on eBay.com
- Sonicare AirFloss Batteries on eBay Australia
- Sonicare AirFloss Batteries on eBay DE
This high-quality battery is fitted with colour-coded wires ready to be joined to the existing wires in your AirFloss flosser. With a large 500mAh capacity it is an upgrade over many original Philips batteries. Just solder it into your AirFloss to give it a new lease of life.
Philips varied the specification of the batteries they fitted over the years, but these batteries will fit most AirFloss models even if the dimensions of yours are slightly different. It is strongly advised that you open up your AirFloss before ordering to double-check the measurements.
- Length: 41mm (suitable for replacing 40mm to 49mm long batteries)
- Width: 25mm
- Thickness: 5mm
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 500mAh (1.85Wh)
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Pre-tinned wires fitted for soldering to existing wires
Philips Sonicare AirFloss flossers are marked with HX numbers starting HX81, HX82, HX83 and HX84, such as:
- HX8100 series, including HX8110, HX8111, HX8120, HX8130, HX8140
- HX8200 series, including HX8210, HX8211, HX8212, HX8220, HX8222, HX8230, HX8240, HX8241, HX8260, HX8261
- HX8300 series, including Airfloss Pro/Ultra, HX8310, HX8311, HX8312, HX8315, HX8316, HX8330, HX8331, HX8332, HX8340, HX8341, HX8350
- HX8400 series, including Airfloss Pro/Ultra, HX8410, HX8420, HX8430, HX8438, HX8440, HX8460, HX8462
This battery is suitable for replacing various original Philips Lithium-ion batteries of similar dimensions including those with some of the following markings, and others:
|Philips Sonicare AirFloss flosser battery markings
Not suitable for replacing NiCd (Ni-Cd/NiCad) or NiMH (Ni-MH) type batteries.