This is a new Sony replacement battery to fit certain Karcher Window Vac models that use a Lithium-ion battery, such as many WV1, WV2, WV50, WV55, WV60, WV70, Plus, Premium, White and Classic models.
This high-capacity rechargeable battery is an upgrade and replaces original batteries of a lower capacity. It is fitted with 5mm-wide solder tags designed for easy fitment and soldering. Lithium-ion batteries can ignite if short-circuited so great care must be taken when handling and fitting to avoid short-circuits. Seek professional guidance.
These batteries are of the correct specification to charge and run correctly in your Kärcher Window Vac.
- Length: 65mm (suitable for replacing 64mm, 65mm, 66mm and 67mm long batteries)
- Diameter: 18mm
- Voltage: 3.7V (replaces 3.6V, 3.65V and 3.7V batteries)
- Typical Capacity: 2250mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
- Maximum continuous current: 10A
- Brand: Sony Murata
- Fitted with 5mm-wide solder tags at both ends for easy installation and soldering
It is strongly recommended that you open up your Karcher Window Vac before ordering to double-check the battery measurements.
You must be competent at soldering to fit this replacement and the fitted tags will need trimming with scissors to suit your Window Vac.
Replaces original Karcher Window Vac batteries with some of the following markings, and others.
|Karcher battery markings:|
Made in China
Made in Germany
Made in Japan
Made in Poland