This is a 2.4V replacement battery to fit certain Philips Sonicare, Waterpik and other manufacturers’ electric toothbrushes. Also fits some electric shavers, trimmers and clippers.
The battery is fitted with extra-narrow 3mm solder tags ready for you to solder it into your toothbrush and give it a new lease of life. The pack is made up of two 1.2V cells from GP Batteries to give a total pack voltage of 2.4V. The higher capacity (800mAh) than standard means that your toothbrush will run for longer between charge-ups.
It is recommended that you open up your toothbrush before ordering to double-check the measurements of your original battery as different sizes were fitted to different batches of the same toothbrush. See our battery replacement guides section for instructions on replacing your toothbrush battery.
- Length: 42mm (suitable for replacing 41mm, 42mm, 43mm and 44mm long batteries)
- Width: 20mm
- Height: 10mm
- Voltage: 2.4V
- Capacity: 800mAh
- Chemistry: Ni-MH (NiMH)
- Tagged for soldering. Both tags at one end.
The fitted solder tags will need trimming with scissors to suit your toothbrush.
Fits some versions of the following electric toothbrushes:
- Philips Sonicare PowerUp HX3100 series, including HX3110, HX3120, HX3130 and others
- Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6200 models, including HX6230, HX6250 and others
- Waterpik SR-3000 toothbrush Sensonic Professional
- Waterpik WP-900 toothbrush
Replaces batteries with some of the following markings, and others:
- GS YUASA